Countess Georgina von Wilczek
|Princess consort of Liechtenstein|
|Tenure||7 March 1943 – 18 October 1989|
24 October 1921|
Graz, Styria, Republic of Austria
|Died||18 October 1989
|Burial||St. Florian Cathedral, Vaduz|
|Spouse||Prince Franz Joseph II, Prince of Liechtenstein|
|Father||Count Ferdinand Maria von Wilczek|
|Mother||Countess Norbertine Kinsky von Wchinitz und Tettau|
Georgine "Gina" von Wilczek (Georgine Norberte Johanna Franziska Antonie Marie Raphaela; 24 October 1921 – 18 October 1989) was the daughter and only child of Ferdinand Maria, Count of Wilczek (1893–1977), and his wife, Countess Norbertine Kinsky von Wchinitz und Tettau (1888–1923). She was born in Graz, and was the mother of Prince Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein.
Marriage and children
- Hereditary Prince Hans-Adam (born 1945). Married Countess Marie Aglaë von Wchinitz und Tettau and has issue.
- Prince Philipp Erasmus of Liechtenstein (born 1946). Married Isabelle de l'Arbre de Malander (b. 1949) and has issue, including Wenzeslaus.
- Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein (born 1947). Married Princess Margaretha of Luxembourg (b. 1957), daughter of Grand Duke Jean, and has issue.
- Princess Norberta "Nora" (born 1950). Married Vicente Sartorius y Cabeza de Vaca (1931–2002), 3rd Marqués de Mariño, and has issue.
- Prince Franz Josef Wenceslas of Liechtenstein (Zurich, 19 November 1962 – Vaduz, 28 February 1991), known as Wenzel.
Titles and styles
- 24 October 1921 – 7 March 1943: Countess Georgina von Wilczek.
- 7 March 1943 – 18 October 1989: Her Serene Highness The Princess of Liechtenstein.
- Liechtenstein: Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Principality of Liechtenstein, Grand Star
- Liechtenstein: Recipient of the 50th Birthday Medal of Prince Franz Joseph II
- Liechtenstein: Recipient of the 70th Birthday Medal of Prince Franz Joseph II
- Austrian Imperial and Royal Family: Dame of the Order of the Starry Cross, 1st Class
- Greek Royal Family: Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Order of Saints Olga and Sophia
- Greek Royal Family: Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Order of Beneficence
- Iranian Imperial Family: Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the 2,500 year Celebration of the Persian Empire
- Vatican: Dame Grand Cross of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre
|Ancestors of Countess Georgina von Wilczek|
- Royal Ark
- Dotson, Samuel C., Genealogie des Fürstlichen Hauses Liechtenstein seit Hartmann II. (1544–1585), Rosvall Royal Books, Falköping, Sweden, p. 68.
- Willis, Daniel, The Descendants of Louis XIII, Clearfield Co., Inc., Baltimore, Maryland, 1999, ISBN 0-8063-4942-5, p. 510.
- "Princess Gina, Liechtenstein Princess", The Washington Post, 19 October 1989
- "Princess Gina", The New York Times, Vaduz, Liechtenstein, 18 October 1989
- , Princess Gina wearing the Order of Saints Olga and Sophia and the Liechtenstein Order of Merit
- , Princess Gina wearing the Liechtenstein Order of Merit and Holy See Decoration of Honour
- Military Collection
- Princess Gina wearing the Order on her left chest
- Wedding of Constantine of Greece and Anne-Marie of Denmark
- Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem
- Princely Visite
Countess Georgina von Wilczek
Wilczek FamilyBorn: 24 October 1921 Died: 18 October 1989
Elisabeth von Gutmann
|Princess Consort of Liechtenstein
Countess Marie Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau