Camden County Technical Schools Gloucester Township Campus
|Camden County Technical Schools Gloucester Township Campus|
|343 Berlin-Cross Keys Road
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
|Type||Public, Voc-tech high school|
|School district||Camden County Technical Schools|
1,397 (as of 2014-15)
|Student to teacher ratio||10.6:1|
|Athletics conference||Olympic Conference|
Camden County Technical Schools Gloucester Township Campus (also called Camden County Tech), is a vocational-technical public high school serving students in ninth through twelfth grades located in Gloucester Township, New Jersey, United States (however it uses a Sicklerville mailing address), that operates as part of the Camden County Technical Schools. Founded in 1928, it serves students from all of Camden County.
As of the 2014-15 school year, the school had an enrollment of 1,397 students and 131.3 classroom teachers (on an FTE basis), for a student–teacher ratio of 10.6:1. There were 722 students (51.7% of enrollment) eligible for free lunch and 135 (9.7% of students) eligible for reduced-cost lunch.
The Camden /county Tech Warriors compete in the Olympic Conference, an athletic conference consisting of public and private high schools located in Burlington County, Camden County and Gloucester County and operates under the supervision of the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA). With 1,087 students in grades 10-12, the school was classified by the NJSIAA for the 2015-16 school year as South Jersey, Group IV for most athletic competition purposes, which included schools with an enrollment of 1,082 to 1,934 students in that grade range. Sister school and archrival, Pennsauken Technical High School Tornadoes also compete in the Olympic Conference.
Core members of the school's administration are:
- Gregory Cappello, Principal
- Rosa Brockington, Assistant Principal
- Angelo DeStefano, Assistant Principal
- Christian Galietta, Assistant Principal
- Dr. John Hourani, Assistant Principal / Anti Bullying Specialist
- School data for Camden County Technical School-GTC, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 12, 2016.
- Camden County Technical School at Sicklerville, New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association. Accessed November 26, 2015.
- League Memberships – 2015-2016, New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association. Accessed May 26, 2016.
- General Public School Classifications 2015-2016, New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association, as of December 15, 2015. Accessed December 12, 2016.
- Gloucester Township Campus 2015-2016 Student Handbook, Gloucester Township Technical High School. Accessed November 26, 2015.