GoToTraining is a web-hosted online training service. It is an online classroom and desktop sharing software that enables the user to present their screen to other trainees and students via the Internet in real time.
Technology and business development
GoToTraining allows the desktop view of a host computer to be broadcast to a group of computers connected to the host through the Internet. Transmissions are protected with high-security encryption. By combining a web-hosted subscription service with software installed on the host computer, transmissions can be passed through highly restrictive firewalls.
Editions and features
- End-to-end encryption and authentication security provided by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) website with 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption and optional passwords
- Specific application sharing for showing only selected programs with attendees
- Content library
- Integrated PayPal payment processing
- Multi-monitor support for a client PC
- Session recording and playback for recording and saving meetings to a user desktop for later review
- Toll-based phone or conferencing via VoIP
- Support for 200 users
Citrix web-based solutions
References and notes
- Hopping, Clare (February 2, 2017). "Citrix GoTo business now wholly owned by LogMeIn". CloudPro.
- "Citrix Disrupts Corporate Training Market with Simple, Interactive Online Training Solution".
- "GoToTraining Features". Archived from the original on 2013-03-13.
- GoToTraining website