|Service type||Open top bus tours|
|Fleet||36 (September 2014)|
|Chief executive||Nick Palan|
Golden Tours was established in 1984, initially operating airport transfers and coach tours to UK spots such as Stonehenge and the Roman Baths for the London tourist market. In 2001, the business of Frames Rickards was acquired, which included the London franchise for Gray Line.
In June 2011, Golden Tours began operating open top bus services within Central London. The Golden Tours open-top bus tour is now included in the London Pass. In early 2012, Golden Tours became the preferred partners of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter and run an hourly bus service to the studios in Abbots Langley.
Golden Tours operate five hop-on, hop-off services in Central London. Tripadvisor reviews are rated low for this service due to the small fleet driving against the heavy traffic in London which results in many customers waiting at bus stops for much longer than they expect. 
As at September 2014, the fleet consisted of 36 buses. To commence the open top services, a fleet of former Stagecoach London Alexander ALX400 bodied Dennis Trident 2s were acquired. These have since been supplemented by Optare Visionaire and MCV DD103 bodied Volvo B9TLs.
- Companies House extract company no 1792277 Golden Tours (Management) Limited
- Golden opportunity Commercial Motor 1 September 1984
- Golden Tours celebrates Bus & Coach Buyer 22 May 2014
- Guide to times of Hop-on Hop-off buses Golden Tours
- Golden Tours Archived 12 November 2014 at the Wayback Machine Open Bus Tours
- MCV wins Golden Tours double-deck order Bus & Coach Professional 12 December 2012
- Open top Volvo buses added to Golden Tours fleet Transport Engineer April 2013
- Golden Tours around London with London B9TL Transport News Brief 20 March 2014