7 May 1962|
Novi Kneževac, SR Serbia
Table tennis career
In 1988 she won the bronze medal in the women's doubles together with Jasna Fazlić at the 1988 Summer Olympics. Four years later she competed as an Independent Olympic Participant but was eliminated in the first round.
She won two World Championship medals; a bronze at the 1979 World Table Tennis Championships in the doubles with Erzsebet Palatinusand a silver medal at the 1989 World Table Tennis Championships in the mixed doubles with Zoran Kalinić.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-10-16. Retrieved 2011-05-02.
- "Profile". Table Tennis Guide.
- "Table Tennis World Championship medal winners". Sports123.
- "Women's doubles results" (PDF). International Table Tennis Federation.
- "Mixed doubles results" (PDF). International Table Tennis Federation.
| Yugoslav Sportswoman of the Year
|This biographical article relating to table tennis is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Yugoslav Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|