Granite Bay High School
|Granite Bay High School|
|1 Grizzly Way
Granite Bay, California 95746
|School district||Roseville Joint Union High School District (RJUHSD)|
|Teaching staff||84.45 (on a FTE basis)|
|Student to teacher ratio||24.19|
|Color(s)||Green, silver & black
|Rival||Del Oro High School|
|Newspaper||Granite Bay Gazette|
Granite Bay High School is located in Granite Bay, California. Granite Bay High School was founded in 1996 and was named a National Blue Ribbon School by the United States Secretary of Education in 2002 and a California Distinguished School in 2007. It is one of the five comprehensive schools in the Roseville Joint High School District. Granite Bay High School has more than 20 Advanced Placement classes, and is one of two schools in RJUHSD to have the International Baccalaureate program.
The marching band is known as the Emerald Brigade.
Granite Bay has two choir, Concert and Chamber.
Competitive forensics (competitive speech and debate)
One of Granite Bay High School's programs is the competitive forensics team, which offers students the opportunity to compete in a variety of speaking events, ranging from dramatic interpretation to policy debate. The Granite Bay High Forensics team is a member of the National Speech and Debate Association.
- Alyssa Anderson – Olympic swimmer
- Haley Anderson – Olympic swimmer
- Miles Burris – NFL linebacker
- Kevin Dahlgren – US national convicted of murdering four relatives in Czech Republic in 2013
- Natalie Gulbis – LPGA golfer
- Ryan Holiday (2005) – bestselling author and director of marketing, American Apparel 
- Adam Jennings (2001) – former wide receiver for the Atlanta Falcons
- Kevin Kiley (2003) – California State Assemblyman
- Andrew Knapp (2010) - catcher for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Alicia Parlette – copy editor and former columnist at the San Francisco Chronicle
- Dallas Sartz (2002) – former linebacker for the Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks
- Cameron Smith (2015) – starting linebacker for USC
- Sammie Stroughter (2004) – Oregon State University and Tampa Bay Buccaneers football player
- Peyton Thompson – NFL player
- Devon Wylie (2007) – former wide receiver for Fresno State and 2012 NFL Draft pick of the Kansas City Chiefs 
- "Granite Bay High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved October 7, 2017.
- EBSO Webmaster, Oct 13, 2013, 9:19 AM (2013-10-13). "GBEmeraldBrigade". GBEmeraldBrigade. Retrieved 2014-01-06.
- "Performing Arts". Granite Bay High School. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- "Alyssa Anderson". usaswimming.org. USA Swimming. Retrieved August 17, 2010.
- "Haley Anderson". usaswimming.org. USA Swimming. Retrieved August 17, 2010.
- "Raiders draft Burris 129th overall". SI.com. Sports Illustrated. Archived from the original on October 29, 2013. Retrieved May 2, 2012.
- "Mlčeli jsme, aby Dahlgren na palubě neohrozil pasažéry, říká policie" (in Czech). lidovky.cz. 24 May 2013. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- "Američan obviněný ze čtyřnásobné vraždy zůstává ve vazbě" (in Czech). ČT 24. 29 May 2013. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- "All about Natalie". nataliegulbis.com. NAG Sports LLC.
- Ryan Holiday on Q CBC
- Bio on Huffington Post HuffingtonPost.com
- "Adam Jennings". nfl.com. NFL Enterprises.
- "Dallas Sartz". usctrojans.com. CBS Interactive.
- "Sammie Stroughter". nfl.com. NFL Enterprises.
- "Chiefs add dash to offense with Wylie". kansascity.com. Kansas City Star. Retrieved May 2, 2012.