Gresham City Hall MAX Station
|MAX Light Rail Station|
|Location||1297 NE Eastman Parkway
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Bicycle facilities||bike racks|
|Opened||September 5, 1986|
Located at the intersection of NW Division Street and NW Eastman Parkway, the station includes a park and ride lot.
It is near the Gresham Station retail development, and is next to the new Gresham City Hall, which moved to its current location after MAX opened.
The station was located in TriMet fare zone 4 from its opening in 1986 until September 1988, and in zone 3 from then until September 2012, at which time TriMet discontinued all use of zones in its fare structure.
Work on an extensive renovation of the 31-year-old station began on January 23, 2017, and the station is scheduled to close completely for six weeks, beginning on February 26, 2017.
This station is served by the following bus lines:
- 4 - Division/Fessenden
- 21 - Sandy Blvd/223rd
- 87 - Airport Way/181st Ave
- Federman, Stan (September 5, 1986). "Going to the MAX: Facts to know about the new line".The Oregonian, special section ("Light rail rolls"), p. T10.
- Houston, Bryan K. (September 2, 1988). "Tri-Met changes go into effect Sunday". The Oregonian, p. E10.
- Bailey Jr., Everton (August 30, 2012). "TriMet boosts most fares starting Saturday; some routes changing". The Oregonian. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- "Gresham City Hall MAX Station to get a new look" (Press release). TriMet. January 22, 2017. Retrieved 2017-01-30.
- MAX Light Rail Stations (details given within the pop-up window for this station). TriMet. Retrieved February 8, 2013.