Guardian of Water
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Guardian of Water|
The sculpture's obverse
|Location||San Diego, California, U.S.|
Guardian of Water is a 1939 fountain and sculpture by Donal Hord, installed outside the San Diego County Administration Center, in the U.S. state of California. The statue was dedicated on June 10, 1939.
- 1939 in art
- List of public art in San Diego
- Morning (Hord), Embarcadero Marina Park North
- Woman of Tehuantepec (1935), Balboa Park
- "The Guardian of Water Sculpture". San Diego County. Retrieved May 11, 2017.
- Media related to Guardian of Water at Wikimedia Commons
|This California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This sculpture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|