From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haque, الحق is an Arabic-derived name meaning "truth". The name is pronounced "Haq" or "Huk", and can be found throughout the Islamic world.
- Art Malik (née. Athar ul-Haque Malik, British actor, born 1952)
- Azizul Haque (educator) (1892–1947, Bengali advocate and diplomat)
- Fareed Haque (musician, born 1963 to Pakistani father and Chilean mother)
- Intisar-ul-Haque (1935–1996, Pakistani philosopher)
- Mohammad Asrarul Haque (born 1942, Indian politician)
- Mohammad Haque (b. 1982, webcomic author)
- Muhammad Abdul Haque (born 1954, Bangladeshi politician)
- Md.Mozammel Haque (1860–1933, Bengali poet and novelist)
- Mulana Mazharul Haque (1866–1930)
- Sheikh Fazlul Haque Mani (1939–1975)
- Syed Shamsul Haque (1935–2016, Bangladeshi poet and writer)
- Zulkiflee Anwar Haque (Malaysian cartoonist, born 1962)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.