Harvard Journal of Law & Technology
Harvard Law School (United States)
|Bluebook||Harv. J.L. & Tech.|
|ISO 4||Harv. J. Law Technol.|
The Harvard Journal of Law & Technology is a biannual open access law journal, established at Harvard Law School in 1988. It covers all aspects of technology law, including intellectual property, biotechnology, privacy law, computer law, cybercrime, antitrust, space law, telecommunications, the Internet, and e-commerce. According to the Washington and Lee Law Journal Ranking, it is the most cited technology law journal and the 17th highest ranked law journal rated by impact (out of 1530 journals). Its online component, the JOLT Digest, presents short synopses of recent developments in all areas of law and technology.
During the academic year, the journal hosts lectures and panel discussions dedicated to promoting knowledge of technology and the law.
The journal frequently organizes symposia, where a group of academics discusses a particular topic in the area of law and technology which subsequently is published.
- "About and Submissions". Harvard Journal of Law and Technology. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
- "Law Journals: Submissions and Ranking". Retrieved 2019-04-02.
- "JOLT Digest". Retrieved 2017-02-06.
- "Speakers". Harvard Journal of Law & Technology. Retrieved 2017-02-06.
- "Symposium Edition". Harvard Journal of Law and Technology.