|Date of birth||13 November 1943|
|Place of birth||Egypt|
|Date of death||20 April 2015(aged 71)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Hassan Ahmed El-Shazly (Egyptian Arabic: حسن الشاذلي, Hassan El Shazly) (13 November 1943 – 20 April 2015) was an Egyptian footballer. El-Shazly is considered as a historic player of Tersana. He was described as a "devastating shooter" and "lethal with both feet".
El-Shazly played club football for the Egyptian team Tersana. He led Tersana to its only Egyptian League title in the 1963 season. He was the Egyptian Premier League top goalscorer for four times. As of 2010, this is an Egyptian record that still holds. He scored 34 goals as the top league scorer of 1974-75 Egyptian premier league, a one-season record that still stands. This was done at a relative old age; he was 32 years old.
- Highest-ever Premier League goalscorer: 176 Goals
- Egyptian Premier League Top Scorer: 1962-63, 1964–65, 1965–66, 1974–75
- Africa Cup of Nations Top Egyptian scorer: 13 Goals
- Africa Cup of Nations Top scorer: 1963
- Hassan Ahmed El-Shazly - Goals in International Matches
- "Egyptian league all-time scorer Hassan El-Shazly dies at 71". Ahram Online. 20 April 2015.
- Abdel-Ghani, Alaa "History of greatness" Archived 2011-06-05 at the Wayback Machine., Al-Ahram Weekly, 7 April 2004. Retrieved on 12 April 2010.
- Said, Tarek "Famous Egyptian Players ", egyptianfootball.net. Retrieved on 14 April 2010.
- Pierrend, José Luis (2006-02-12). "African Nations Cup - Topscorers". RSSSF. Retrieved 2009-08-06.
- Said, Tarek. "Egypt - All-Time Topscorers". RSSSF. Retrieved 2009-08-06.
|This biographical article related to Egyptian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|