Hudson Township, Bates County, Missouri
Location in Bates County
|• Total||45.99 sq mi (119.11 km2)|
|• Land||45.92 sq mi (118.93 km2)|
|• Water||0.07 sq mi (0.18 km2) 0.15%|
|Elevation||791 ft (241 m)|
|• Density||5/sq mi (1.9/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
64724, 64730, 64780
|GNIS feature ID||0766297|
Hudson Township is one of twenty-four townships in Bates County, Missouri, and is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area within the USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 229. As of the 2010 census, the town's population was 252. Its population was estimated to be 226 in 2018.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Hudson Township covers an area of 45.99 square miles (119.11 square kilometers); of this, 45.92 square miles (118.93 square kilometers, 99.85 percent) is land and 0.07 square miles (0.18 square kilometers, 0.15 percent) is water.
- Hudson at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Deepwater Township (north)
- Deepwater Township, Henry County (northeast)
- Appleton Township, St. Clair County (east)
- Taber Township, St. Clair County (southeast)
- Rockville Township (south)
- Prairie Township (southwest)
- Pleasant Gap Township (west)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Blackwell, Meyer, Myers and Round Prairie.
- Appleton City Lake
- Rich Hill R-IV
- Missouri's 4th congressional district
- State House District 120
- State Senate District 31
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- United States Census Bureau U.S. Census website
- "2010 Census- Total Population". Census Data. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- "Total Population". Census Data. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- Eaton, David Wolfe (1916). How Missouri Counties, Towns and Streams Were Named. The State Historical Society of Missouri. pp. 285.