|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
IBM HTTP Server (IHS) is a web server based on the Apache Software Foundation's Apache HTTP Server that runs on AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, JADE, Windows NT, IBM i and z/OS. It is available for download and use free of charge but without IBM support. The HTTP server is also included in the IBM WebSphere Application Server distribution packages. The default web console administration port is 8008. On IBM i, the administration port is 2001. The license agreement for the IBM HTTP Server is IBM's International License Agreement for Non-Warranted Programs (ILAN).
- IBM HTTP Server 8.5
- 22.214.171.124, 15 June 2012 (Apache 2.2.8 based)
- IBM HTTP Server 8.0
- 126.96.36.199, 17 June 2011 (Apache 2.2.8 based)
- IBM HTTP Server 7.0
- 188.8.131.52, 15 March 2009 (Apache 2.2.8 based)
- IBM HTTP Server 6.0
- 184.108.40.206, 21 July 2006 (Apache 2.0.47 based)
- 220.127.116.11, 29 July 2005 (Apache 2.0.47 based)
- 18.104.22.168, 15 April 2005 (Apache 2.0.47 based)
- ^ http://www-03.ibm.com/software/sla/sladb.nsf/pdf/ilan/$file/ilan_en.pdf