|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
(downscaled to 576i for SDTV)
|Owner||Starlight Media Group (Victor Pinchuk & Olena Pinchuk)|
|Key people||Olexandr Bogutskiy|
|Launched||15 June 1992|
ICTV (in full, International Commercial Television) is a privately held TV channel in Ukraine. Its coverage area allows it to be received by 56.6% of the Ukrainian population, making the channel the fourth in the nation in terms of coverage (trailing the state-controlled UT1 and privately held Inter and 1+1), and third (well ahead of UT1) by the viewers' ratings.
On November 11, 2009 "ICTV" joined the media holding "Starlight Media", which also includes TV channels "New Channel", "STB", "OTse TV", "M1", "M2". Related to the Crimean crises 2014 ICTV broadcasts in Sevastopol ended on 9 March 2014, 14:30 o'clock East European time.
Since 2014 ICTV channel was criticised for broadcasting Russian serials. According to the results of monitoring made by "Boycott Russian Films" campaign activists in September this channel was broadcasting 7 hours and 40 minutes of Russian content per day. At the end of month the part of Russian origin content took 43% of all broadcasting time. Also, according to activists, ICTV shows almost the biggest amount of serials about Russian law enforcement and army.
- The Matrix
- Shallow Hal
- The Powerpuff Girls Movie
- The Day After Tomorrow
- Office Space
- Wayne's World
- Dmitry Tymchuk, Facebook, translation Vladimir Germanov
- Російське кіно все ще домінує на українському телепросторі (in Ukrainian). Espreso TV. 09.09.2014
- Українські канали показують у день по 7,5 годин російських передач (in Ukrainian). Tvoye misto. 23.09.2014
- Кількість російського контенту на українських екранах збільшується, - дослідження (in Ukrainian). Espreso TV. 30.09.2014
- Зомби против сериалов (in Russian). Channel NEWS. 03.12.2014