The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (June 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
ISSO Seva logo
|Headquarters||Weehawken, New Jersey|
|Leader||Founded by Acharya Shree Koshalendraprasadji Maharaj|
ISSO Seva was established in 2001. It is an independent running charity under International Swaminarayan Satsang Organisation of the Swaminarayan Sampraday that has been established to give a helping hand to mankind, help the homeless and needy as well as spreading awareness about the modern day diseases and infections.
- Health Clinics
- Cancer Awareness
- Bone Marrow Drives
- Disaster Aid ( Such as 2001 Gujarat earthquake relief  and the 2004 South Asia tsunami relief )
- Fostering Leadership, Civil Action, and Community Engagement
- Charity Toy Drives for Children
- Helping Homeless
- "In 2 years Colonia Seva Clinic has provided free health services to 3000 people".
- "ISSO Seva is to launch in the UK this July". newsblaze.com. Retrieved 2009-06-15.
- "Helping India's Tsunami Victims".
- Patel, Rinku (December 25, 2013). "ISSO Seva volunteers to produce 108,000 life-saving meals". News Portal. Retrieved May 5, 2015.