Jean-Marc Quarin awarded it "best grade for a Lebanese wine" at Bordeaux's La Semaine des Primeurs 09.
IXSIR entered the Lebanese market in 2010, under an exclusive distribution agreement with local gourmet food and beverage outlet ENOTECA.
IXSIR was one of only two Lebanese producers present at Bordeaux's famous "La Semaine des Primeurs", an event hosted exclusively for the evaluation and tasting of French and international wines.
The company was present at the Horeca Hospitality exhibition as one of ten producers to compete at the event’s first-ever wine pavilion with blind wine tasting contests. IXSIR was awarded the "Revelation of the Public" for its 2009 Grande Reserve White and the Media and Press award for its 2009 White.
On May 11, 2010, IXSIR joined the Union Vinicole du Liban (UVL) and participated in a wine tasting event held in Paris for international wine experts and professionals.
The only Middle Eastern country without a desert, Lebanon’s topography is favorable for wine production as it consists of mountains, valleys, and coastal areas that are hospitable to many different grape varieties.
IXSIR cultivates its wine grapes in several different zones, including Batroun in the North, Jezzine in the South, and the Bekaa Valley in the East.
IXSIR produces a wide spectrum of grape varieties, from Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Tempranillo, Caladoc, and Viognier, Muscat, Sauvignon blanc, Chardonnay and Sémillon.
|Total area||110 hectares|
|Soil||Clay, Clay-calcareous, Marl-calcareous, Calcareous, Limestone.|
|Grape varieties||Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Tempranillo, Caladoc, Merlot, Viognier, Muscat, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Sémillon|
|Harvest||Manual, in crates of 18 kg, with a temperature control below 18 degrees Celsius|
- Red, 2008, Grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Caladoc and Tempranillo
- Rosé, 2009, Grape varieties: Syrah and Caladoc
- White, 2009, Grape varieties: Muscat, Viognier, Sauvignon and Sémillo
- Red, 2008, 61% Syrah and 39% Cabernet Sauvignon, French oak barrels.
- White 2009, 60% Viognier, 25% Sauvignon and 15% Chardonnay
- Le vin libanais en effervescence
- Jean-Marc Quarin Le guide indépendant de l'amateur de vins de Bordeaux 
- FLORENCE FABRICANT. Dine&Wine: Top Chefs and Restaurateurs Are Drawn to Beirut, The New York Times magazine, June 1, 2010
- Vinicole du Liban (UVL), Lebanon's official association of wine producers 
- Agence France Presse. Lebanon's wine-makers keeping Bacchus alive, The Daily Star magazine, September 07, 2010
- Jean-Marc Quarin website
- The Union Vinicole du Liban(UVL)website
- Lebanon news - NOW Lebanon - A toast to Lebanese wine