St. James the Apostle Parish in Calvary Hills
|Nickname(s): Holy Land of the North; Pottery Center of Cagayan|
Map of Cagayan showing the location of Iguig
|Region||Cagayan Valley (Region II)|
|Founded||December 28, 1607|
|• Mayor||Ferdinand B. Trinidad|
|• Total||108.10 km2 (41.74 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||260/km2 (670/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)78|
|Income class||4th class|
Iguig is a fourth class municipality in the province of Cagayan, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 27,862 people. It is best known as the hometown of Dado Banatao, a well-known Filipino-American software engineer credited for having developed the first 10-Mbit Ethernet CMOS with silicon coupler data-link control and transreceiver chip.
- Ajat (Pob.)
- Manaoag (Aquiliquilao)
- Minanga Norte
- Minanga Sur
- Nattanzan (Pob.)
- San Esteban (Capitan)
- San Isidro (Ugac West)
- San Lorenzo
- San Vicente (Ugac East)
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Rosa
- Santa Teresa (Gammad Sur)
|Population census of Iguig|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Iguig was 27,862 people, with a density of 260 inhabitants per square kilometre or 670 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 11 September 2013. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- "Province: CAGAYAN". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region II (Cagayan Valley)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region II (Cagayan Valley)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region II (Cagayan Valley)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Cagayan". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Media related to Iguig, Cagayan at Wikimedia Commons
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
|Solana / Cagayan River||Peñablanca|
|This article about a location in Cagayan Valley region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|