From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Infection (film))
|Look up infected, infection, or infectious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An infection is the detrimental colonization of a host organization by a foreign species.
Infection may also refer to:
- Infection (journal), a medical journal
- "Infection" (Babylon 5), a 1994 episode of the television series Babylon 5
- "Infection" (Stargate Atlantis), a 2008 episode of Stargate Atlantis.
- Infection (2005 film), a 2005 American horror film set in Lawton, California.
- Infection (2004 film), the English title of the Japanese film Kansen
- Infection (2003 film), a 2003 Croatian film
- Infection, a horror podcast novel by Scott Sigler
- Infection, a game type in the games Halo 3 and Halo: Reach
Infected may refer to:
- Infected, a song from the film Repo! The Genetic Opera
- Infected (video game), PlayStation Portable game published by Planet Moon Studios
- Infected (The The album), 1986
- Infected (Hammerfall album), 2011
- "Infected" (song), a single released in 1994 by Bad Religion
- Infected Mushroom, psychedelic trance duo
- Infected (novel), a 2008 horror novel written by Scott Sigler
- Infected (band), an Australian metal band
- Infected (2008 film), a Canadian film
- Infected (2012 film), an American film
- Infected (The Walking Dead), an episode of the television series The Walking Dead
- Infected, an online game type in the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Infectious may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Infection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.