|Owner||Canton Park District|
|Elevation AMSL||684 ft / 208 m|
Location of Fulton County in Illinois
Ingersoll Airport (ICAO: KCTK, FAA LID: CTK) is a public use airport located two nautical miles (2.3 mi, 3.7 km) northwest of the central business district of Canton, a city in Fulton County, Illinois, United States. The airport is owned by the Canton Park District. It is included in the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Ingersoll Airport covers an area of 232 acres (94 ha) at an elevation of 684 feet (208 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt paved runways: 18/36 is 3,899 by 75 feet (1,188 x 23 m) and 9/27 is 3,295 by 60 feet (1,004 x 18 m).
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2008, the airport had 19,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 52 per day. At that time there were 32 aircraft based at this airport: 81% single-engine, 3% multi-engine, 3% helicopter, 3.1% glider and 9% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for CTK ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 30 June 2011.
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015: Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB) Archived 2012-09-27 at the Wayback Machine.. Federal Aviation Administration. Updated 4 October 2010.
- "Ingersoll Airport (FAA: CTK, ICAO: KCTK)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 11 July 2011.
- Aerial photo as of 5 April 1998 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for CTK, effective October 12, 2017
- Resources for this airport: