International Accounting Bulletin
International Accounting Bulletin logo
|Former editors||Vincent Huck|
|Staff writers||Joe Pickard, Sarajuddin Isar|
|Company||Progressive Digital Media|
In 2012 VRL Financial News was bought by Progressive Digital Media.
Targeted at accounting firms, networks and associations, IAB provides data, news and analysis on mergers and acquisitions, leadership changes, network additions, strategy, financial results, lawsuits, regulation and compliance issues. International Accounting Bulletin is read by C-Level executives, in particular accounting firm leaders and strategists.
Each month the International Accounting Bulletin publishes Country Surveys on accounting firms. These surveys feature in-depth analysis of the leading firms, networks and associations with data on fee income, business line fee split, staff data and contact information. At the beginning of each year, the International Accounting Bulletin launches a World Survey that ranks the leading 40 accounting networks and associations.
Country: United States, Canada, China, Spain, Poland, Italy, Turkey, Netherlands, Germany, France, South Korea, Mexico, India, Australia, Russia, South Africa, Brazil, Japan, United Kingdom, Africa, Latin America, World
Each year the International Accounting Bulletin hostes an event to launch its annual World Survey, which was attended by industry leaders from various accounting firms, including Grant Thornton, INPACT, Morison International, RSM International, PwC, KPMG, EY, BKR International, Deloitte and BDO.
- ICAEW Statistics, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales Library & Information Service- part of the Knowledge guide to statistics on the accountancy profession
- Lafferty Group, Key dates in Accounting .
- MSI Global
- Big 4, The Big Four analysis of IAB World Survey.
- Research and Markets, ResearchAndMarkets.com infopage for IAB.
- PKF International , PKFI moves up in the World Survey leadership stakes.
- RSM International, RSM world survey report.