Reitmayerova at the 2009 World Junior Championships.
4 May 1992 |
|Home town||Bratislava, Slovakia|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Skating club||SKP Bratislava|
|ISU personal best scores|
Ivana Reitmayerová (born 4 May 1992) is a Slovak former competitive figure skater. She is the 2008 Ondrej Nepela Memorial champion, 2008 Triglav Trophy silver medalist, and a two-time (2009, 2010) Slovak national champion. She competed at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.
Reitmayerová began competing internationally on the junior level in 2005 and on the senior level the following year. She was coached by her mother, Iveta. Her brother, Peter Reitmayer, also competed in figure skating.
|Season||Short program||Free skating|
|JGP Czech Rep.||15th|
|Grand Prize SNP||1st J||2nd J|
|Slovak Champ.||2nd J||1st J||3rd||1st||1st||5th|
|JGP = Junior Grand Prix; J = Junior level|
- "Competition Results: Ivana REITMAYEROVA". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 23 April 2014.
- Bod, Titanilla (2009). "Ivana Reitmayerová: "Europeans in Helsinki was a lifetime experience"". AbsoluteSkating.com.
- Bőd, Titanilla (2010). "Ivana Reitmayerová is looking forward to her first Olympics". AbsoluteSkating.com.
- "Ivana REITMAYEROVA: 2010/2011". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 22 January 2012.
- "Ivana REITMAYEROVA: 2009/2010". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 24 September 2011.
- "Ivana REITMAYEROVA: 2008/2009". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 19 June 2009.
- "Ivana REITMAYEROVA: 2007/2008". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 11 June 2008.
- "Ivana REITMAYEROVA: 2006/2007". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 20 October 2007.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ivana Reitmayerova.|
|This article about a European figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Slovak sport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|