Jade Sheena Jezebel Jagger
21 October 1971
|Occupation||Jewellery designer, Artist, Interior designer|
|Partner(s)||Piers Jackson (1990–1999)|
Bianca Pérez-Mora Macias
|Relatives||Chris Jagger (uncle)|
Elizabeth Jagger (half-sister)
Georgia May Jagger (half-sister)
Jade Sheena Jezebel Jagger (born 21 October 1971) is a British-French jewellery designer, home designer, and former model. She is the daughter of Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger and 1970s fashion model and human rights advocate Bianca Jagger.
Jagger was born on 21 October 1971 at Belvedere Nursing Home in Paris, the only child of rock star Mick Jagger and his first wife, Bianca Jagger. Her parents divorced when she was a child. She is of English and Nicaraguan ancestry.
Jagger is the paternal half-sister of Karis Hunt Jagger (born 1970), Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger (born 1984), James Leroy Augustin Jagger (born 1985), Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (born 1992), Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger (born 1997), Lucas Maurice Morad-Jagger (born 1999), and Deveraux Octavian Basil Jagger (born 2016).
In 1996, Jagger launched Jade Inc., an integrated jewellery and fashion brand, and in 2001 she began working as the Creative Director for Garrard, an English company dealing in high-end jewellery. She worked there until 2006 and now promotes a lifestyle concept called "Jezebel" (her middle name), which fuses music, clothing, and lifestyle through original recordings, remixes, unplugged sessions, and fashion. She also has worked as a lingerie model. She has also designed apartments all over the world, including a tower of luxury residences called "Jade" in New York, and another in Mumbai.
In 2008 Jagger's career was revived, courtesy of Belvedere. Best known in accessory circles for her time as creative director at Garrard, Jagger had created the "Jagger Dagger," a sword boasting an 18-carat white gold hilt studded with 12 carats (2.4 g) of brilliant-cut diamonds, 42 pale sapphires, and inlaid with a central blue lapis lazuli square.
In 2009, Jagger was featured in an in-depth video clip for Observer Women's Magazine, sharing one of her creations, something she refers to as her "artwork", a "ribbon bracelet" which features some "easily available household things" such as; a "skull and wings", a tiny "palm tree, sort of reminds me of my home in Ibiza", a bunch of safety pins, "funky little bits and bobs", e.g. a little key trinket.
In 2011, Jagger was appointed for the designing of Lodha Group's Fiorenza project in Mumbai's Goregaon suburb, blending India's rich and varied traditions with unique cultural elements from across the world, the development is expected to provide residents with the finest in fashionable living.
While preparing for her A-Levels at Cambridge Centre for Sixth-form Studies in 1988, Jagger began a relationship with classmate Piers Jackson. She and Piers have two daughters, Assisi Lola Jackson (born 1992) and Amba Isis Jackson (born 1996).
Jagger became a grandmother on 19 May 2014, when her daughter Assisi gave birth to a daughter, Ezra Key. On 28 March 2019 Assisi gave birth to a second daughter, Romy Pearl Ciara Key.
- Algoo, Jennifer (1 May 2015). "In Photos: Bianca Jagger's Iconic Style". Harper's BAZAAR. Retrieved 19 October 2019.
- "Jade Jagger". Bellable En Español (in European Spanish). 3 May 2019. Retrieved 15 February 2020.
- Andersen, Christopher (10 July 2012). Mick: The Wild Life and Mad Genius of Jagger. Simon and Schuster. ISBN 978-1-4516-6146-0.
- Mathiason, Nick (16 January 2005). "But can Jade always get what she wants?". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 25 February 2008.
- "Jade Jagger: 'I am not a trust-fund child'". The Independent. 20 March 2011. Retrieved 21 March 2011.
- "Jade Jagger". Celebrity.rightpundits.com. 18 May 2008. Archived from the original on 21 May 2008. Retrieved 5 May 2011.
- Dearen, Mary (4 January 2007). "Giorgio Armani, Jade Jagger design lifestyle for apartment dwellers". Midland Reporter-Telegram. Retrieved 16 April 2019.
- "Jade Jagger & Belvedere create the "Jagger Dagger"". Fashionweekdaily.com. Archived from the original on 16 December 2009. Retrieved 5 May 2011.
- Thakur, Pooja (18 February 2011). "Jagger's Daughter, Jade, to Design Homes in Mumbai". Bloomberg News. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- Phadnis, Shilpa (24 April 2012). "Realtors add designer touch to luxury living". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 24 December 2013. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- "Jade Jagger: Turbulence in first class". The Independent. 11 February 2007.
- Henry, Lesley-Anne (24 July 2009). "Jade Jagger loves the 'naughty' Belfast look". Belfast Telegraph. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- Duffin, Claire (30 June 2012). "Jade Jagger marries at DJ fiancé at Cotswolds country house". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- "Alex key on Instagram: "Romy Pearl Ciara Key 28.03.19 so proud @assisijackson thanks so much @jadejezebeljagger . X"". Instagram. Archived from the original on 24 December 2021. Retrieved 15 October 2020.