|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Srikakulam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Narasannapeta|
Jalamuru is a village in Srikakulam district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Jalumuru mandal is bordered by Narasannapeta, Sarubujjili, Saravakota and Kotabommali mandals of Srikakulam district.
Jalamuru is located at  It has an average elevation of 41 meters (137 feet)..
- Total Population: 60,200 in 14,153 Households
- Male Population: 29,734 and Female Population: 30,466
- Children Under 6-years of age: 7,577 (Boys - 3,906 and Girls - 3,671)
- Total Literates: 27,223
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Srikakulam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 December 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Jalumuru
- Jalumuru mandal at Our Village India.org