|Production company(s)||Fullscreen Inc.|
|Original release||March 10, 2013|
|JashNetwork Youtube channel|
Jash (stylized as JASH) is a comedy community and advertising agency created by Michael Cera, Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, Sarah Silverman and Reggie Watts. New videos are posted to the Jash homepage periodically by the creative team, and by new members of the always expanding collective of comics. Jash premiered online March 10, 2013. Since its launch, Jash has gone on to extend its reach into traditional media with television series and award-winning short films.
"JASH" itself is an acronym that stands for "Just Attitude So Hey".
Acquisition by Group Nine Media
- Levine, Daniel S. (2013-03-11). "Michael Cera, Sarah Silverman launch YouTube channel Jash at SXSW". The Celebrity Cafe. Archived from the original on 27 February 2014. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Matheson, Whitney (2013-03-11). "JASH: Your fave comedians launch a YouTube channel". USA Today. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- Danton, Eric R. (2013-03-11). "Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera Launch JASH Comedy Channel on YouTube". Rolling Stone Magazine. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- La Putt, Chris (2013-03-12). "Sarah Silverman launching 'JASH' YouTube series w/ Michael Cera, Tim & Eric, and Reggie Watts, playing Wellmont Theatre". Brooklyn Vegan. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "Comedy Site Jash.com Premieres at SXSW". Retrieved 28 Mar 2013.
- "JASH: Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera, Tim & Eric and Reggie Watts Create a New YouTube Channel". Retrieved 28 Mar 2013.
- "JASH panel pics from SXSW 3/10/13". Retrieved 28 Mar 2013.
- "SXSW: Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera Launch YouTube Comedy Channel Jash".
- Thomas, Kahlil (2013-03-11). "Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera Launch Comedy YouTube Channel: Is It Funny? Watch Here!". International Digital Times. Archived from the original on 2013-04-11. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Tartaglione, Nancy (2012-10-08). "Mipcom Briefs: 'Revenge' Gets Turkish Makeover, Warner Bros, Canal+ Output Deal, YouTube's New Channels, 'Hannibal' Sales". Deadline London. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Yamato, Jen (2013-03-10). "Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera, Tim & Eric, Reggie Watts Debut JASH Comedy Network: SXSW". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "Group Nine Media Buys Jash, Digital Comedy Studio Whose Partners Include Sarah Silverman". Variety.com.