|No. 80 – New York Giants|
|Born:||April 6, 1995|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||197 lb (89 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
|Player stats at PFR|
Jawill Davis (born April 6, 1995) is an American football wide receiver and return specialist for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Bethune–Cookman.
Davis played in 47 games (29 starts) for the Bethune–Cookman Wildcats over five seasons. As a redshirt sophomore, Davis caught 39 passes for 788 yards (20.2 yards per catch) with 6 touchdowns and garnered first team All-MEAC honors. As a fifth-year senior, Davis was the team's leading receiver, catching 36 passes for 475 yards and three touchdowns.
Davis signed with the New York Giants as an undrafted free agent after going unselected in the 2018 NFL Draft. He was cut by the Giants at the end of training camp and was subsequently signed to the team's practice squad the next day. Davis was promoted to the active roster on September 28 after running back Jonathan Stewart was placed on injured reserve.
Davis made his NFL debut on September 30 against the New Orleans Saints, returning three kicks for 60 yards. Davis caught his first career pass, a 22-yard reception, the following week against the Carolina Panthers. He suffered a dislocated kneecap while dancing in the Giants locker room on December 29, 2018 and was placed on injured reserve. Davis finished his rookie season with four receptions for 40 yards and 260 total return yards, averaging 7.4 yards on 12 punt returns and 24.4 yards on seven kickoff returns, in seven games played.
- "Jawill Davis - 2017 Football Roster". Bethune-Cookman University Athletics. Retrieved October 31, 2018.
- Valentine, Ed (May 26, 2018). ""Savvy route runner" Jawill Davis competing for wide receiver spot with Giants". BigBlueView.com. SB Nation. Retrieved October 12, 2018.
- Boyle, Chris (April 28, 2018). "B-CU's Jawill Davis signs undrafted free agent deal with New York Giants". The Daytona Beach News-Journal. Retrieved October 4, 2018.
- Benton, Dan (September 2, 2018). "Giants add several players to practice squad". Giants Wire. USA Today. Retrieved October 4, 2018.
- Williams, Charean (September 28, 2018). "Giants place Jonathan Stewart on IR, promote Jawill Davis". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports. Retrieved October 4, 2018.
- Eisen, Michael (September 30, 2018). "Giants vs. Saints: Postgame notes and stats". Giants.com. Retrieved October 4, 2018.
- "Giants vs. Panthers - Play-by-Play". ESPN.com. Retrieved October 7, 2018.
- Smith, Michael David (December 29, 2018). "Report: Jawill Davis dislocated kneecap dancing in Giants' locker room". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports.
- Zucker, Joseph (December 29, 2018). "Giants Rumors: WR Jawill Davis Suffered Knee Injury Dancing in Locker Room". Bleacher Report. Retrieved December 31, 2018.