Jeff C. Agenbroad
|Member of the Idaho Senate|
from the 13th district
|Assumed office |
December 1, 2016
|Preceded by||Curt McKenzie|
|Born||1963/1964 (age 55–56)|
|Alma mater||University of Idaho|
Washington State University
University of Washington
Agenbroad was born in Boise, later moving to Nampa where he graduated from Nampa High School. Agenbroad graduated with a bachelor's degree in business finance from the University of Idaho in 1986, with a degree in agricultural finance from Washington State University in 1991, and from the Pacific Coast Banking School at the University of Washington in 1997.
Agenbroad is a banker by profession, beginning with U.S. Bank in 1986. From 1996 until 2003, he was vice president and area manager with Washington Mutual Bank, and served as owner and vice president of the TitleOne Corporation from 2003 until 2008. He is also President and CEO of Since 86, Inc. since 2008, and has worked for Zions Bank since 2013. Agenbroad also served as a board member of the Idaho Health Insurance Exchange.
Agenbroad stated his top priorities were "investing in Idaho through education, infrastructure, and the economy." He describes himself as a fiscal conservative and opposes the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- "Jeff Agenbroad's Biography". Project VoteSmart. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- "Jeff Agenbroad joins Zions Bank in Boise". Idaho Business Review. October 7, 2013. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- "District 13 Senate candidate Jeff Agenbroad". The Idaho Press-Tribune. October 25, 2016. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- Russell, Betsy Z. (November 28, 2016). "New Idaho lawmakers start orientation at Capitol". The Spokesman-Review. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- Russell, Betsy Z. (March 16, 2016). "Family ties run through Idaho legislative candidate filings…". The Spokesman-Review. Retrieved August 2, 2017.
- "Senate Committees – Idaho State Legislature". Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "ID State Senate 13 2016". Our Campaigns. Retrieved August 2, 2017.