From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Individuals with the surname "Jefferson" include the following:
- Blind Lemon Jefferson - Blues musician.
- Marshall Jefferson - American musician.
- Eddie Jefferson - America Jazz vocalist
- Al Jefferson - American basketball player.
- Brandon Jefferson - American basketball player.
- Jesse Jefferson (1949–2011) - American baseball player.
- John Jefferson - A retired football player.
- Reggie Jefferson - A retired American baseball player.
- Richard Jefferson - American basketball player.
- Will Jefferson - English cricketer.
- Anna V. Jefferson (1926–2011), New York politician
- Mose Jefferson - New Orleans politician, older brother of William J. Jefferson
- Roberto Jefferson - Brazilian politician
- Thomas Jefferson - 3rd President of the United States of America
- Wallace B. Jefferson - Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Texas
- William J. Jefferson - Louisiana politician, younger brother of Mose Jefferson
- Arthur Stanley Jefferson (or Stan Laurel), English comic actor.
- Charles Edward Jefferson (b. 1860), American Congregational clergyman
- Francis Arthur Jefferson, Victoria Cross awardee.
- Geoffrey Jefferson (1886–1961), British neurologist and pioneering neurosurgeon.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Jefferson. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|