Jefferson Township, Noble County, Indiana
Jefferson Union Church, a historic site in the township
Location in Noble County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||33.67 sq mi (87.2 km2)|
|• Land||33.37 sq mi (86.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.3 sq mi (0.8 km2) 0.89%|
|Elevation||942 ft (287 m)|
|• Density||48.1/sq mi (18.6/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
46701, 46710, 46755
|GNIS feature ID||453493|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 33.67 square miles (87.2 km2), of which 33.37 square miles (86.4 km2) (or 99.11%) is land and 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2) (or 0.89%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Albion (east edge)
- Bakertown at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Bushong Lake
- Indian Lake
- Schauweker Lake
- Skinner Lake
- Sweet Lake
- Central Noble Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 3rd congressional district
- State House District 52
- State Senate District 13
- "Jefferson Township, Noble County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Archived from the original on 2020-02-12. Retrieved 2013-05-10.