|1992 Barcelona||Soling class|
|2000 Sydney||Soling class|
|1988 Seoul||Soling class|
This makes Jesper Bank among the most winning regatta and match-race sailors seen. Between 1978 (nationally) relatively 1987 (internationally) and 2000 achieved he to be:
- Twice Olympic champion and additional one time bronze medallist.
- 8 times World Champion and additional 5 times medallist.
- 3 times European Champion and additional 3 times medallist.
- Scandinavian Champion and additional two times bronze medallist.
- 9 times national Danish Champion and additional a single Bronze medal.
The international and some national results though as skipper in 3-crew boat classes.
After his career in sports have he been producing sails and have widely been used as sailing advisor by teams on all levels as well as single sailors.
- 1988 Summer Olympics – Seoul, South Korea – Sailing – databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on 23 May 2008)
- 1992 Summer Olympics – Barcelona, Spain – Sailing – databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on 23 May 2008)
- 2000 Summer Olympics – Sydney, Australia – Sailing Archived 16 October 2013 at the Wayback Machine – databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on 23 May 2008)