John E. Bradley
|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives
from the 117th district
June 2003 – January 2017
|Preceded by||Gary Forby|
|Succeeded by||Jim Kirkpatrick|
May 10, 1971 |
Harrisburg, Illinois, U.S.
|Residence||Marion, Illinois, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Texas (B.A.)
University of Illinois (J.D.)
|Religion||United Methodist Church|
John Bradley (born May 10, 1971) was a Democratic member of the Illinois House of Representatives, representing the 117th District from his appointment in June 2003 to his resignation in January 2017. He served as an Assistant Majority Leader from 2013 to 2017. The downstate Illinois district included all or parts of Benton, Buckner, Carterville, Herrin, Marion and West Frankfort.
- "Representative John E. Bradley (D) 117th District – Assistant Majority Leader". Illinois General Assembly. Retrieved 2013-06-13.
- "PA 97-0006 Legislative District 59" (PDF). 2011-05-18. Retrieved 2015-09-07.
- Brewster, Nefeteria (January 3, 2017). "State Rep. John Bradley retires from 117th District seat". The Southern Illinoisan. Carbondale, Illinois. Retrieved January 3, 2017.
- Representative John E. Bradley (D) 117th District at the Illinois General Assembly
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- John E. Bradley at Illinois House Democrats
|This article about an Illinois politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|