John E. Bradley
|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives
from the 117th district
|Preceded by||Gary Forby|
May 10, 1971 |
Harrisburg, Illinois, U.S.
|Residence||Marion, Illinois, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Texas (B.A.)
University of Illinois (J.D.)
|Religion||United Methodist Church|
John Bradley (born May 10, 1971) is a Democratic member of the Illinois House of Representatives, representing the 117th District since his appointment in June 2003 and has served as an Assistant Majority Leader since 2013. The downstate Illinois district includes all or parts of Benton, Buckner, Carterville, Herrin, Marion and West Frankfort.
Bradley is pro-life, opposes restrictions on gun ownership, and has taken a lead role in passing legislation to fight methamphetamine and to protect children from sexual predators.
- "Representative John E. Bradley (D) 117th District – Assistant Majority Leader". Illinois General Assembly. Retrieved 2013-06-13.
- Veeneman, Drew. "117th House District" (PDF). precinctmaps.com. Retrieved 2013-06-13.
- Representative John E. Bradley (D) 117th District at the Illinois General Assembly
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- John E. Bradley at Illinois House Democrats
|This article about an Illinois politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|