Just Adventure logo
Type of site
|Alexa rank||1,212,670 (January 2016[update])|
|Part of a series on|
Just Adventure is a computer game website dedicated to the genre of adventure games. Founded in 1997, it publishes reviews and previews of adventure games, as well as opinion articles and interviews with game designers. The site was founded by Francis "Randy" Sluganski, who died on November 6, 2012 after a ten-year struggle with cancer.
Ragnar Tornquist, the creator of the adventure games The Longest Journey and Dreamfall: The Longest Journey has stated that the reviews on Just Adventure are "very important to [him]". In 2000, PC Gamer US columnist Michael Wolf called Just Adventure "the best site on the Web for the adventure game fan".
- "Justadventure.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Archived from the original on 2016-03-05. Retrieved 2014-01-19.
- Herold, Charles (October 31, 2002). "GAME THEORY; Fighting Zombies: All in a Night's Work". The New York Times. Archived from the original on May 27, 2015.
- "An adventure game fan has died". The International House of Mojo. 2012-11-08. Archived from the original on 2013-10-29. Retrieved 2012-11-10.
- "Francis "Randy" Sluganski Classified Obituary". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. 2012-11-08. Archived from the original on 2012-12-22.
- Box art for Missing Archived 2012-10-23 at the Wayback Machine featuring a quote from Just Adventure
- Box art for Syberia Archived 2012-10-23 at the Wayback Machine featuring a quote from Just Adventure
- Box art for The Longest Journey Archived 2012-10-23 at the Wayback Machine featuring a quote from Just Adventure
- "Dreamfall - Update 12". Ragnar Tornquist. Archived from the original on 2011-10-13. Retrieved 2011-11-30.
- Wolf, Michael (August 2000). "Alternate Lives: Just Give Me Adventure". PC Gamer. Vol. 7 no. 8. Future US. p. 132.
|This video game website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|