|Broadcast area||Riverside-San Bernardino, California|
|Slogan||Smart Talk 1490 AM|
|First air date||1948|
|Owner||Banning Radio LLC|
KMET is a commercial radio station in Banning, California, broadcasting to the eastern sections of the Riverside-San Bernardino, California area on 1490 AM. KMET is an ABC radio affiliate and airs talk programming from broadcasters such as Clark Howard, Dave Ramsey, Tyler Jorgenson and Kevin McCullough as well as sports coverage.
Prior to July 2007, KMET aired a Smooth Jazz music format branded as "Your Smooth Oasis". Before that, formats included a Country format, an all-sports format, and a middle of the road format called "The Mighty Met", in honor of the nickname of the Los Angeles radio station which formerly had this callsign, KMET 94.7.
- BizNinja, Tyler Jorgenson - The. "BizNinja Radio". www.bizninja.com. Retrieved 2017-04-12.
- KMET website
- Former "Smooth Jazz 1490" website at the Wayback Machine (archive index)
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KMET
- Radio-Locator Information on KMET
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KMET
- FCC History Cards for KMET
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|