From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kabir (c. 1440–c. 1518) was a mystic poet and saint of India.
Kabir may also refer to:
- Kabir Ali, English cricketer
- Kabir Bedi, Indian television and film actor
- Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, American football defensive end
- Kabeer Kaushik, Indian film director and screenwriter
- Kabir Stori, Afghan poet
- Kabir Suman, Bengali musician
- Kabir, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Kabir, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Al-Kabir "the Great", one of the 99 names of God in Islam
- Kabir, a kind of Bedouin arbitrator, see Bedouin systems of justice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kabir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.