This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||75 Quantum House,
3rd Floor, Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex,XBX1120
Number of locations
|(7) Bucharest, London, Malta, Manila, Philadelphia, Stockholm, Sydney|
|Kristian Nylén, Chief Executive Officer|
Erik Logdberg, Deputy CEO and CBDO
|Products||Online gaming and casinos, Software and associated services|
|Services||Fully managed sports betting solutions|
Number of employees
Kambi Group Plc is a B2B provider of sports betting services to licensed B2C gaming operators. The company provides a software platform with front end user interface, odds compiling, customer intelligence and risk management.
On 19 May 2014, shareholders of Unibet Group plc approved the proposed spin-off of its B2B subsidiary Kambi Group Plc. The company's 95 per cent stake in the business was subsequently distributed to Unibet shareholders. Kambi Group Plc share started trading on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm First North on 2 June 2014. The share closed at SEK 34 on the first day of trading, giving the company a market valuation of SEK 1,011,200,700.
Since being listed, Kambi have grown from 80 people to over 800+ people with offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Philadelphia, Stockholm and Sydney. In 2013, the online and mobile gaming operator 888 Holdings moved its sportsbook services to Kambi for its 888sport brand. In 2014 32Red selected Kambi as their sportsbook provider, and extended the contract in 2016. Also in 2016, LeoVegas signed an agreement with Kambi Sportsbook to enter the sports betting market. Following this announcement The Rank Group and Kambi enabled Rank's online casino brand Grosvenor to provide betting to its 1.7m UK customer base via mobile and desktop channels.
On 27 July 2016, Kambi announced an agreement with the Spanish international gaming group R Franco to provide its omni-channel service. Kambi Group plc partnered with Novomatic Lottery Solutions on 18 October 2016 to provide a powerful full-service gaming solution to government regulated lotteries. 24 November 2016 also saw Kambi sign an agreement with Apuestas Internacionales, S.A. de C.V. for the provision of multi-channel sports betting service for the brand "PlayCity". 7 February 2017 saw Kambi sign an agreement with Greentube Novomatic Interactive.
In February 2018, Kambi made a strategic investment in virtual sports provider Virtus Sports. The investment saw the company take a 25% stake in the business and will coincide with the integration of 3D football, horse racing, greyhound and motorsports games into Kambi's sports betting portfolio.
Kambi employs over 800 staff across offices in its headquarters in Malta, with offices in Bucharest, Philadelphia, London, Manila, Sydney and Stockholm. Licensed in Alderney, Malta, Spain and the UK and certified in Alderney, Estonia, Denmark, Italy, Malta, Spain and the UK, Kambi currently provide their services to operators in Europe, Asia and Latin America and has seen revenue increase by 70% in 2014, 32% in 2015 and 17% in 2016.
The company provides a software platform with front end user interface, odds compiling, customer intelligence and risk management. In 2017, they partnered with Bulgaria’s National Lottery in order to provide the latter with software for their 7777.bg brand.
Kambi is a member of the following industry bodies.
- World Lottery Association member
- European Lottery Association member
- CIBELAE association member
- Kambi Group plc,Kambi Group plc Annual report and accounts 2015, retrieved 22 June 2016
- "Unibet shareholders approve Kambi spin-off at AGM - Gaming Intelligence". www.gamingintelligence.com. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "Kambi - NASDAQ OMX NORDIC". www.nasdaqomxnordic.com. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "Press release : Kambi Group plc". kambigroupplc.com. Archived from the original on 8 December 2015. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- Global News wire, Release details, retrieved 24 June 2016
- Global News wire, Kambi Group plc; 32 Red plc agrees long term contract extension, retrieved 24 June 2016,
- Kambi, Kambi Group plc agrees long term contract extension, retrieved 24 June 2016
- Calvin Ayre,Mobile casino operator LeoVegas picks Kambi for sportsbook diversification , retrieved 28 Feb 2017
- Gaming intelligence, , retrieved 28 February 2017
- GlobeNewswire,Kambi Group plc signs a contract with R. Franco as its global omni channel sportsbook partner, retrieved 27 July 2016
- Novomatic, NOVOMATIC Lottery Solutions (NLS) partners with Kambi Group plc , retrieved 28 February 2017
- Reuters, BRIEF-Kambi signs an agreement with Apuestas Internacionales , retrieved 30 December 2016
- Globe news wire, Kambi Group signs a contract with Greentube, a subsidiary of Novomatic UK Ltd, retrieved 28 February 2017
- "Kambi acquires stake in virtual sports provider". gamblinginsider.com. 27 February 2018. Retrieved 8 March 2018.
- EGR,, retrieved 4 April 2017
- "Kambi Group partners with Bulgaria's National Lottery - Slotsday". Slotsday. 30 July 2017. Retrieved 31 July 2017.
- Kambi Group plc,Kambi Sports Solutions ratified as associate member of World Lottery Association Archived 19 April 2015 at the Wayback Machine, retrieved 22 June 2016
- European Lotteries, Member Lottery Suppliers, retrieved 24 June 2016
- Globe news wire,, retrieved 28 February 2017
This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Online casino reports: http://www.onlinecasinoreports.com/articles/mobile-will-be-the-dominant-betting-form-at-euro-2016-kambi-says.php
- SBC: http://www.sbcnews.co.uk/europe/2016/06/09/euro-2016-will-tournament-second-screen-says-kambi/
- Calvin Ayre: http://calvinayre.com/2016/06/07/business/casino-operators-mr-green-gamesys-add-sports-betting/
- PGRI: http://www.publicgaming.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20383:euro-2016-to-be-tournament-of-second-screening-says-kambi&catid=36:corporate-news&Itemid=54
- PGRI: http://www.publicgaming.com/PUBLICGAMINGMAYJUNE2016/PGIMAYJUNE2016.pdf
- GI Friday: https://www.gamblinginsider.com/friday/tgif/tgif-2016-24.pdf
- Businesswire: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160121006619/en/Kambi-Group-plc-LeoVegas-selects-Kambi-Sportsbook
- Globe newswire: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/01/29/805821/0/en/The-Rank-Group-plc-chooses-Kambi-Sportsbook.html
- Gaming Intelligence: http://www.gamingintelligence.com/business/38106-32red-extends-sportsbook-supply-contract-with-kambi-group
- Gaming Intelligence: http://www.gamingintelligence.com/business/38196-mr-green-goes-live-with-kambi-sportsbook-ahead-of-schedule
- Calvin Ayre: http://calvinayre.com/2016/10/19/business/novomatic-kambi-sports-betting-lottery-technology/
- Globe news wire: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/10/18/880451/0/en/Kambi-Group-plc-partners-with-NOVOMATIC-Lottery-Solutions-NLS.html