Kami-Yagi Station (上八木駅 Kami-Yagi-eki) is a JR West Kabe Line station located in Yagi, Asaminami-ku, Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan.
Kami-Yagi Station features one side platform handling one bidirectional track. The station is unmanned, and contains an automatic ticket machine.
- 1910-12-25: Station opens under the name of Ōtagawabashi
- 1929-12-02: The track around Ōtagawabashi Station is electrified
- 1936-09-01: The station is renamed to Kami-Yagi Station when the Kabe line is nationalized
- 1987-04-01: Japanese National Railways is privatized, and Kami-Yagi Station becomes a JR West station
- 2008-03-15: Platform is extended to allow 4 car trains to stop