|Elevation||201 m (659 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Kasipet is a Town in Kasipet Mandal in Bellampalli Constituency in Adilabad District in Telangana State. It is located 265 km distance from its State Main City Hyderabad. And towns Nearby Mandamarri (4.9 km), Kasipet (7.8 km), Bellampalli (8.8 km), Tandur (15.7 km)
Other villages in Kasipet Mandal are Devapur, Dharmaraopet, Kasipet, Komatichenu, Mutyampalli, Peddampalle
Mainly people are depending on Agriculture, Coal Mines and Some of the people in the village are employed by the Orient Cement Company.
Devapur is a census town in Kasipet Mandal. Orient Cement company is located in the town and the area is known for its hills and beauty.
The majority of the people speak Telugu and Urdu, And majority of the people are uneducated. '
Schools and colleges in Kasipet
- Wisdome Concepet School
- Vishwa Bharathi High School
- Govt Primary school-Mamidigudem, Kasipet
- Govt. Jr. College—Kasipet
- Z.P.High School—Kasipet
- Z.P.High School—Dharmarao Pet
- Z.P. High School—Devapur
- Z.P. High School (meritorial school)— Lambadithanda, Somagudem (post)
- C.G.C. High School—Devapur
- Govt Ashram High School—Malkepalle
- Govt Ashram High School—Devapur
|This article about a location in Adilabad district, Telangana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|