Keith Michael Fiels
Keith Fiels earned a B.A. and an MLS from the State University of New York, Buffalo and did advanced studies at the University of Denver. Before coming to ALA, Fiels served as Director of the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.
Keith Fiels has also worked as a public and school librarian and as an independent library consultant. He has been active in ALA committees and Divisions, as well as a succession of state library associations. He is the recipient of the Association of Specialized and Cooperative Library Agencies (ASCLA) Leadership Achievement Award and a Library Public Relations Council Award. He was named to the ALA Association for Library Trustees and Advocates (ALTA) National Advocacy Honor Roll in 2002 and the Massachusetts Library Association Hall of Fame in 2004.
- Multitype library cooperation: an annotated guide to working documents, compiled and edited by Keith Michael Fiels and Margie Epple, Association of Specialized and Cooperative Library Agencies, 1988.
- Planning for automation: a how-to-do it manual for librarians, John M. Cohn, Ann L. Kelsey, Keith Michael Fiels. Cohn, John M. Neal Schuman Publishers, c1992.
- Planning for automation, John M. Cohn, Ann L. Kelsey and Keith Michael Fiels. Cohn, John M., Neal-Schuman, c1997.
- Planning for Library Automation: A Practical Handbook, John M. Cohn, Ann L. Kelsey, Keith Michael Fiels, Graeme Muirhead, Facet Publishing, 1998.
- Writing and updating technology plans: a guidebook with sample policies on CD-ROM, John M. Cohn, Ann L. Kelsey, and Keith Michael Fiels. Cohn, John M., Neal-Schuman Publishers, c1999.
- Planning for integrated systems and technologies: a how-to-do-it manual for librarians, John M. Cohn, Ann L. Kelsey, and Keith Michael Fiels. Cohn, John M. Neal-Schuman Publishers, c2001.
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a person involved with library and information science is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|