|Motto||Labor et honore'
Literal translation: "There is honour in hard work".
|Type||Preparatory day school|
|Location||24-26 Cumberland Road
|DfE URN||102940 Tables|
Kew College began in 1927 as a small school located in a room above a shop in Kew. As the number of pupils grew, the school moved to a large Victorian house in Cumberland Road. In 1953 the school expanded into a second house in Cumberland Road. It became a charitable trust in 1983.
Kew College averages 292 pupils between the ages of 3 and 11. As of June 2010, the school scores 69.2% for general parental satisfaction at the Independent School Reviews site, with its highest rating being for academic standards (76.5% satisfaction) and its lowest for sporting quality (63.2%).
- "Kew College Reviews". Dotnology Ltd Independent Schools Network. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- Kew College
- Profile on the ISC website
- Kew Community Schools
- Local Kew Schools
- National Gallery Take One Picture ICT – Kew College
- National Gallery Take One Picture Numeracy – Kew College
- Independent School Reviews