|No. 36 – Toronto Argonauts|
February 19, 1990|
San Bernardino, California
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school:||Rialto (CA) Carter|
|NFL Draft:||2013 / Round: 6 / Pick: 202|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at CFL.ca|
Khalid Bilal Wooten (born February 19, 1990) is a Canadian football cornerback for the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He played college football at Nevada and was drafted by the Tennessee Titans in the sixth round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
He attended Carter High School in Rialto, California. He was a four-year letterman in high school. He selected as the Citrus Belt League MVP in 2007 and also was selected two-time first-team All-League team for the 2006 and 2007 seasons.
He played college football at Nevada. He was selected to Preseason All-MW Second Team by the Phil Steele in his senior season. In, 2012, He also was selected to the Preseason All-MW Third Team by College Football Madness.
On April 27, 2013, he was selected in the 6th round (202 overall) by the Tennessee Titans in the 2013 NFL Draft. The Titans released Wooten on August 31, 2013. He was signed to the practice squad for the Titans the following day. Tennessee waived him again on August 31, 2014.
- "Nevada's Khalid Wooten drafted by Titans in 6th round". Reno Journal Gazette. April 27, 2013. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- "Nevada Profile". nevadawolfpack.com.
- Kuharsky, Paul (September 1, 2013). "Report: Rusty Smith will join practice squad". ESPN.com. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- Patra, Kevin (August 31, 2014). "Titans add receivers T.J. Graham, Kris Durham". NFL.com. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- "2016 Montreal Alouettes". profootballarchives.com. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- "Ticats acquire Wooten from Alouettes - Article - TSN". TSN. 2017-05-01. Retrieved 2017-05-03.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|