Kim Jong-hyun (sport shooter)
|Born||July 21, 1985|
Gwangju, South Korea
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lb)|
|Revised Romanization||Gim Jonghyeon|
|Event(s)||50 m rifle three positions, 50 m rifle prone|
|Club||Changwon City Hall|
|Coached by||Cho Hyun-jin|
Kim Jong-hyun (Korean pronunciation: [kim.dʑoŋ.ɦjʌn]; born July 21, 1985) is a South Korean sport shooter. He competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the Men's 10 metre air rifle, where he did not reach the final. He was far more successful in the men's 50 metre rifle - three positions event, where he won the silver medal. At the 2016 Olympic Games he also secured a silver medal in 50 m rifle prone.
- "Kim Jong-hyun". Rio2016. Archived from the original on 2016-08-26. Retrieved 2016-08-25.
- "Kim Jonghyun". ISSF. Retrieved 2016-08-25.
- London2012.com Archived 2013-02-28 at the UK Government Web Archive
- "Kim Jong-Hyeon Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2015-11-29.
- "Rio 2016: Korea's Kim Jong-hyun wins silver in men's shooting 50m rifle prone". Arirang TV. 2016-08-12. Retrieved 2016-08-25.
|This biographical article relating to sport shooting in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|