|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives
from the 42nd district
January 10, 2011 – January 13, 2013
|Preceded by||Geri Huser|
October 18, 1962 |
|Children||Morgan and Monica|
Kim Pearson (born October 18, 1962) is a former Republican Iowa State Representative from the 42nd District. She served one term in the Iowa House of Representatives from 2011 to 2013. She was born in Nebraska and raised in Iowa.
Pearson served on several committees in the Iowa House — the Education, Education Oversight, Education Oversight (Joint), Human Resources, and Transportation committees. She also served as the vice chair of the Judiciary Committee.
|Iowa House of Representatives primary elections, 2010 
|Aaron Levi Warner II||Republican||577||19.0|
|Iowa House of Representatives elections, 2010 
|Republican gain from Democratic||Kim Pearson||Republican||6,975||47.3|
- "Ron Paul Endorsed by Iowa Representative Kim Pearson Campaign momentum builds". CNBC. 7 June 2011. Retrieved 10 June 2011.[dead link]
- "June 8, 2010 Primary Election Results". Iowa Secretary of State. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- "Official Results Report, General Election held November 2, 2010" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. 2010-12-16. p. 83. Retrieved 2011-09-19.
- "Sample Ballot, State Representative, District 42" (PDF). Polk County Auditor. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-04-25. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kim Pearson.|
- Representative Kim Pearson official Iowa General Assembly site
- Kim Pearson Iowa House official campaign site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
|Iowa House of Representatives|