Ransom in 2019.
|Member of the Colorado House of Representatives|
from the 44th district
|Assumed office |
January 7, 2015
|Preceded by||Chris Holbert|
|Residence||Douglas County, Colorado|
|Alma mater||California State University, Sacramento|
California State University, Long Beach
Kim Ransom is a Colorado politician and a member of the Colorado House of Representatives from the 44th District, which encompasses portions of northeast Douglas County, including the communities of Acres Green, Grand View Estates, Lone Tree, Meridian, Parker, and Stonegate.
Ransom holds two bachelor's degrees, one in communication studies and one in business administration — both from California State University, Sacramento. She also earned an MBA from California State University, Long Beach.
- 2014: Ransom became the Republican candidate after primary winner Jack Hilbert withdrew from the race to take a job with the State. She won the general election, winning 63.6% of the vote against two opponents.
- 2016: Ransom was re-elected, winning 64.64% of the vote against her Democratic opponent.
- Colorado Reapportionment Commission Staff. Legislative District Information After 2011 Reapportionment: House District 44. Viewed: January 26, 2017.
- Colorado House Republicans. Rep. Kim Ransom – Douglas County (HD 44). Viewed: January 26, 2017.
- Ballotpedia. Kim Ransom. Retrieved: January 26, 2017
|This article about a Colorado politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|