Location of the Meridian CDP in Douglas County, Colorado.
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|• Type||unincorporated community|
|• Total||0.509 sq mi (1.319 km2)|
|• Land||0.509 sq mi (1.319 km2)|
|• Water||0.000 sq mi (0.000 km2)|
|Elevation||5,964 ft (1,818 m)|
|• Density||5,835/sq mi (2,252/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|Area codes||303 & 720|
|GNIS feature||Meridian CDP|
Meridian is an unincorporated community and a census-designated place (CDP) located in and governed by Douglas County, Colorado, United States. The CDP is a part of the Denver–Aurora–Lakewood, CO Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population of the Meridian CDP was 2,970 at the United States Census 2010. The CDP lies in ZIP code 80112.
The Meridian CDP has an area of 326 acres (1.319 km2), all land.
|Source: United States Census Bureau|
The Douglas County School District serves Meridian.
The Meridian business park, from which the CDP derives its name, hosts the headquarters of Dish Network.
- Outline of Colorado
- State of Colorado
- Colorado cities and towns
- Colorado counties
- Colorado metropolitan areas
- "State of Colorado Census Designated Places - BAS20 - Data as of January 1, 2020". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved December 21, 2020.
- "U.S. Board on Geographic Names: Domestic Names". United States Geological Survey. Retrieved December 21, 2020.
- "Zip Code 80112 Map and Profile". zipdatamaps.com. 2020. Retrieved December 21, 2020.
- "2010: DEC Summary File 1". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved December 21, 2020.