25 July 2000
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Hair color||Light brown|
Early life and career
Grikaite was born on July 25, 2000, in Omsk, Russia. She began her modeling career with Avant Models in Moscow after tagging along with a friend to the agency and was signed immediately. Since S/S 2017, Kris has been an exclusive model for Prada's runway shows. She walked at Prada's S/S 2017 (exclusive), F/W 2017 Menswear, F/W 2017 (opened), S/S 2018 (opened) fashion shows and appeared in Prada's S/S 2017, F/W 2017 and S/S 2018 advertisement campaigns, shot by Willy Vanderperre.
Kris has appeared in editorials for Vogue US, British Vogue, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Vogue Russia, Vogue China, Interview Magazine, Self Service and Love Magazine, photographed by David Mushegain, Steven Meisel, Benjamin Huseby, Patrick Demarchelier, David Sims, Mario Sorrenti, Amy Troost, Paolo Roversi, Christian MacDonald, Craig McDean, Daniel Jackson, Steven Klein and Alasdair McLellan. In May 2017, she appeared on the cover of Vogue Russia, photographed by Ben Weller.
- "Kris Grikaite - Model". models.com.
- Newbold, Alice (27 July 2018). "Is Kris Grikaite The New Natalia Vodianova?". British Vogue. Condé Nast.
- "Who is Kris Grikaite, the new face discovered by Prada?". Vogue Paris.
- "Summer Plans Vogue Russia Cover" – via Fashion Model Directory.
- "Top Newcomers F/W 2017: Industry Selects". models.com. Archived from the original on 2017-04-12.
- "Top 50 Models". models.com. Archived from the original on 20 October 2018.
A blunt crop courtesy of Guido Palau was the exclamation point turning this pristine beauty into a vision of Prada perfection at her Spring/Summer 2017 debut. Since then, it's been Prada, Vogue, Prada, Vogue. Kris's level of fashion finesse at such a young age is testament to this Russian teenager's staying power.