||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Santhosh Pandit. (Discuss) Proposed since May 2015.|
|Directed by||Santhosh Pandit|
|Produced by||Santhosh Pandit|
|Written by||Santhosh Pandit|
|Music by||Santhosh Pandit|
|Edited by||Santhosh Pandit|
|Distributed by||Sree Krishna Films|
Krishnanum Radhayum (English: Krishn and Radha) is a 2011 Malayalam film, directed and produced by Santhosh Pandit who also plays the lead role in the film and also does the lyrics, music, fights, art, editing, back-ground music, effects, singer, story, dialogues, script, costumes, production designing and title graphics.
The Deccan Chronicle reported that on one of the Saturdays in November 2011, Pandit was number two on Google trends and that the searches had "crested on October 21, the day when his debut movie Krishnanum Radhayum was released and it quickly got damned by film pundits".
This film focuses on the love life of John (Santhosh Pandit) and Radha (Souparnika) who admire each other despite belonging to different religions. They get married against the will of their families and consider leasing a house. Yeshodha and her daughter Rugmini are struggling for money and so they decide to rent a section of their house to tenants on the condition that they were Hindus. John and Radha come across this offer and to get the house, John changes his name to Krishnan. Throughout the film, John and Radha face many issues commonly concerning disagreements on their religions.
One day, Radha and John set off to assist Sreelatha, who refuses to eat her food after the death of her husband. John uses a few sneaky tactics and soon Sreelatha commences to follow a healthy diet. She calls John everyday to thank him and invites him to join her on her interview. Radha begins to get a bit suspicious and gets angry towards Sreelatha.
John has a kind natured heart and so he tends to help anyone who is in trouble. One day he saves his brother who was involved in a nasty fight. However, he gets hit in the head and collapses, ending up in hospital. Radha sets off to buy some medicine but does not return as she gets killed by the Uncle of Rugmini. When John finds out, he sets off to kill Rugmini's Uncle and his goons and gets into prison for murder. Life changes when he gets released.
All songs were composed by Pandit. Lyrics of seven songs were written by Pandit and A. S. Prasad wrote the lyrics of the song Guruvayoorappa.
|1.||"Rathri Shubharathri"||Santhosh Pandit||5:03|
|2.||"Anganavadiyile Teachere"||Master Navajyoth Pandit, Bhavya||4:15|
|3.||"Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Mayavi"||Santhosh Pandit, Nimmy||4:51|
|4.||"Radhe Krishna"||Vidhu Prathap||4:31|
|5.||"Gokulanathanayi"||Santhosh Pandit, Bhavya, Praseetha||3:47|
|6.||"Sneham Sangeetham"||M. G. Sreekumar||5:04|
|7.||"Dehiyilla"||M. G. Sreekumar||5:33|
|8.||"Guruvayoorappa" (Lyrics: A. S. Prasad)||K. S. Chithras||4:10|
- "Krishnaum Radhayum in Mathrubhumi". Mathrubhumi.
- Krishnanum Radhayum Malayalam Movie. Nowrunning.com. Retrieved on 29 August 2013.
- "Deccan Chronicle news on Krishnanum Radhayum release". Deccan Chronicle.
- "Audience cheer for Santhosh". The Times Of India. 22 October 2011.
- "Santhosh Pandit draws techies to Nedumangad". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- Srikandath, Sivaram (16 November 2011) The Curious Case of Santosh Pandit. Manorama Online.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20121029105754/http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/others/santosh-pandit-second-google-trends-list-483. Archived from the original on 29 October 2012. Retrieved 5 May 2015. Missing or empty
- കൃഷ്ണനും രാധയും  | മലയാളസംഗീതം.ഇന്ഫോ – മലയാളത്തില് ഉണ്ടാക്കിയിട്ടുള്ള എല്ലാ ഗാനങ്ങളുടെ വിവരങ്ങളും ഇവിടെ ലഭ്യമാണ് ,മലയാളം സിനിമ, മലയാളം ഗാനങ്ങള്, നാടകങ്ങള്, സിനിമേതര ഗാനങ്ങള്, (MSI). Malayalasangeetham.info (21 October 2011). Retrieved on 29 August 2013.