Kryštof Krýzl (Czech pronunciation: [ˈkrɪʃtof ˈkriːzl̩], born 12 October 1986 in Prague, Czechoslovakia (now Czech Republic)) is a Czech alpine skier. Krýzl has appeared in the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi and at the 2005, 2007, 2011 and 2013 World Championships.
World Championship finishes
- 2005 – Men's slalom, 22nd position
- 2007 – Men's super-G, 42nd position
- 2011 – Men's slalom, 39th position. Men's giant slalom, 31st position. Team event, 9th position.
- 2013 – Men's slalom, 20th position
He made his World Cup debut in 2005 in Sölden, and since this date his best result is 9th, on 12 December 2008 in Val-d'Isère. In addition, he has finished in the top 20 eleven times (through 7 January 2017).
- 2013 – Men's slalom, 3rd position