|Headquarters||Kollaukamp 10, Hamburg - Germany|
|Services||Open source consultancy and engineering|
Lanedo is a professional open source software development consultancy based in Germany. It operates as a European company with limited liability based in Hamburg. The company has been involved with a number of mobile and embedded platforms over the years including Maemo and MeeGo. Their software development has a focus around Linux in general and targeting platforms ranging from mobile and embedded to desktop environments.
The name 'Lanedo' is based on a roughly phonetic sounding of the letters L, N, and D. These are mentioned as Linux, Networking, and Development respectively.
Starting in summer 2012, Lanedo, in cooperation with ITOMIG, supported the town of Munich in the LibreOffice maintenance of the LiMux project. Lanedo is also actively participating[when?] in implementing the OOXML support for LibreOffice.
Projects Lanedo is involved in
|This section possibly contains inappropriate or misinterpreted citations that do not verify the text. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|LibreOffice||Free office suite|
|NetworkManager / ModemManager||Modem and Network connectivity suite|
|libqmi||Qualcomm's modem protocol library|
|libmbim||Mobile Broadband Interface Model (MBIM) library|
|Tracker||Semantic data store, indexer and a search engine|
|GIMP||GNU Image Manipulation Program|
|GTK+ / GLib / GIO / Gvfs||Cross platform User Interface toolkit|
|Gossip||XMPP chat client|
|Giggle||GIT source code repository browser|
|BEAST||Music composition and synthesis|
|Rapicorn||User Interface toolkit|
|GNU PDF||PDF file format library|
|Getting Things GNOME!||TODO / task based graphical application|
|WebKit||Open Source web browser engine|
|Linux kernel||Operating system kernel used by Linux systems|
- "Lanedo Involvement - MeeGo".
- "Lanedo - About".
- "Interview with Mikael Hallendal Founder of Imendio about company inception and purpose".
- "Document Foundation appoints Engineering Steering Committee". Archived from the original on 8 December 2013.
- "Nehmen und Geben (German article)".
- "Improved OOXML support for LibreOffice and OpenOffice". Archived from the original on 7 December 2013.
- "Lanedo Involvement - LibreOffice".
- "NetworkManager & ModemManager Support".
- "Lanedo Involvement - NetworkManager".
- "libqmi source code repository for Qualcomm's QMI modem protocol".
- "libmbim source code repository for the Modem Broadband Interface Model protocol".
- "Lanedo Involvement - Tracker".
- "GTK+ Support".
- "Giggle – GNOME wiki".
- "GNU PDF Project".
- "Getting Things GNOME Project".
- "Lanedo Involvement - WebKit".
- "Lanedo Involvement - Linux Kernel".