This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
26 June 1990
|Residence||New York, New York, U.S.|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
Leila Ndabirabe (born 26 June 1990) is a Belgian fashion model.
Nda was born in Burundi and moved to Brussels, Belgium, at age 10 when her family escaped the Burundian Civil War. Before modelling, Nda studied law at the Université libre de Bruxelles before modelling. She is multilingual.
Nda started modelling at age 19, after being signed by the agency IMM Bruxelles. Nda has appeared in magazines including Vogue, Teen Vogue, Allure, and Interview. Brands she has walked for include Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs, Giambattista Valli, Alexander Wang, Dior, Ralph Lauren, Marchesa, Dries van Noten, Michael Kors, Burberry, Roberto Cavalli, Chloé, Maison Margiela, Blumarine, Tommy Hilfiger, Versace, Zac Posen, Vera Wang, Balmain, and the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
- "Victoria's Secret model Leila Nda looking for an NYC rental". New York Post.
- "Leila Nda - Model".
- "Exclusive Interview with Victoria's Secret Model Leila Nda". Vogue Italia.
- "Model Call: Leila Nda". WWD.
The 25-year-old — who speaks five languages (or six, if you count "a little bit of Dutch")
- "City Girls". Interview.
- "Meet the Duo Proving That Everything—Even Modeling—Is Better With Your BFF". Vogue.
- "Leila Ndabirabe". FashionModelDirectory.
- "See Who's Confirmed to Walk in the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". Harper's Bazaar.