|Full name||Blaise Lelo Mbele|
|Date of birth||10 August 1987|
|Place of birth||Kinshasa, Zaire|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2003–2004||AS Vita Club||32||(19)|
|2012–2013||→ CA Batna (loan)||28||(16)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 05 August 2014 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 00:00, 05 August 2014 (UTC)
In January 2009, Mbele signed with Sudanese club Al-Hilal for $1 million deal for a 3-year contract. The player's agent cited the financial strength and success of the Al-Hilal to be the favoring deciding factors that made Mbele choose the Sudanese giant.He did not have a good season with Al Hilal so Al Nasr of Libya choose to buy him.
After being a free agent for 4 months, he eventually joined the Malaysian club, Selangor FA in a two-year contract alongside Lebanese international, Ramez Dayoub. However, due to his injury, Lelo did not manage to play for any games with Selangor and later was released by the Football Association of Selangor.
Mbele was a member of the Congolese 2006 African Nations Cup team, who progressed to the quarter finals, where they were eliminated by Egypt, who won the tournament. He helped CS Sfaxien win the CAF Confederation Cup.
- "Lelo-Mbele in the money again". kickoff.com. 3 March 2009. Retrieved 11 April 2009.
- Al Naser 4 deal exceeded the «one million»!
- Al Naser terminate the contract with Mbele
- Mbele, Dayoub perkuat Gergasi Merah (MALAY) Retrieved at 6 December 2011
- Merah Kuning ambil risiko (MALAY) Retrieved at 9 December 2011
- "Selangor give Congo flop the axe". Football Every Day. Malaysia: The Star. 20 January 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- Lelo Mbele at National-Football-Teams.com