(Redirected from Lemma (linguistics))
|Look up Lemma or lemma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lemma may refer to:
- Lemma (mathematics), a type of proposition
- Lemma (morphology), the canonical or citation form of a word
- Lemma (psycholinguistics), a mental abstraction of a word about to be uttered
- Headword, in lexica; by extension, lemma in this sense can mean the title or heading for any entry in such a work as an encyclopedia
- Lemma (logic), a contention
- Lemma (botany), a part of a grass plant
- Lemma (album), by John Zorn
- Analemma, a curve traced out by a celestial body
- Lema (disambiguation)
- Morris Iemma (spelled with a capital i), Australian politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.